Grangettes Switzerland: designer of ethical Swiss cosmetics
Quality, ethics, ecology, transparency and reliability, all at affordable prices. Custom products designed for you by Grangettes Switzerland.
Grangettes Switzerland is a Swiss cosmetics brand combining sensoriality, efficiency and ethics.
This article answers the following questions in particular:
- Which team behind the brand?
- What is the history of the company?
- What links exist with the private hospital establishment Hirslanden Clinique des Grangettes?
The Grangettes Clinic
Located in Suisse at the gates of Geneva since 1933, the reputation of the Grangettes Clinic was carried out on several axes: quality of care, modernity of infrastructure, respect and empathy for its patients.
In addition to the medical care provided, the establishment established new care units in 1957 thanks to the help of caring nuns. In particular, they developed decoctions aimed at treating the skin of children affected by scabies during the Second War.
In 2012, the clinic's laboratories created a anti-aging range for the face intended for the treatment of patients, which is based on the technology of micro-fragmented hyaluronic acid.
In 2014, two years after the release of the brand and following the success of the face range, Grangettes Geneva reveals a body product line which completes its offer.
In 2018, cosmetic recipes are further improved. Upon partial resale of the Grangettes Clinic to the group Hirslanden, Grangettes Genève becomes an independent entity which remains deeply linked to the history of the establishment.
Between 2018 and 2020, Grangettes Genève begins a repositioning: modernization of the visual identity, more efficient recipes, redefinition of targets, distribution methods and the logistics network.
Grangettes Switzerland see the day. Careful internal development leads to the release of the new range of its products in May 2022.
The birth of Grangettes Switzerland
A dynamic team takes over the management of the brand
The brand renewal was initiated by three co-managers:
- Laure-Anne Graf: co-manager, graduate of the University of Lausanne in business management and management
- Laurent Troillet: co-manager, graduate of the Lausanne hotel school in international hospitality management
- Jérôme Bessard: co-manager, graduate of the Lausanne hotel school in international hospitality management
Personal and professional affinities
The team Grangettes Switzerland is made up of family members (Laure-Anne and Jérôme are cousins and grew up together) and former colleagues who became friends (Laurent and Jérôme),
In 2018, Laure-Anne was director at Grangettes Genève and asked Jérôme to join her on the team. Sharing the same values and both having an entrepreneurial spirit, the idea of developing a project jointly comes naturally to them. Laurent, who previously collaborated with Jérôme in a start-up in the fast-casual catering sector, joined them in 2018 to provide his vision on the future of the brand.
Their training at the École Hôtelière de Lausanne translates into their desire to think of a business around the customer and to offer them the best possible service. Laurent and Jérôme very quickly understood the similarities between nutrition and cosmetic formulations and put their experience at the service of the project.
A common vision
Grangettes Genève becoming an independent brand, Laure-Anne, Jérôme and Laurent will begin its repositioning at the end of 2018.
They want the brand to meet modern market demands while remaining anchored in the philosophical and historical lineage of the clinic. They imagine products that correspond to current and future needs client: pleasure, quality, transparency, reliability, respect for living beings, environmental protection and affordable price.
The mission and vision are daunting challenges, but their research indicates there is a place in the market for a brand that brings all of these elements together. They understand that the brand will digital and must include the fewer intermediaries possible to realize their project.
Cosmetics Grangettes Switzerland
The three founders know the value of a team and the importance of choosing good partners. They enter into a partnership with a Swiss cosmetology expert, who understands and knows how to translate the project objectives to the new products in the range. The result exceeds the team's expectations:
- Of the effective formulations and composed healthy ingredients and who obtain the maximum scores on the analysis platforms such as Yuka (100/100 for all products), INCI Beauty, Mirelle, etc..
- The sensoriality And organoleptic are mastered: pleasant and balanced textures, delicate and discreet smell, ease of use and modern design packaging
- The products are designed to ecological: recyclable packaging (glass and aluminum), products without elements harmful to the environment (silicones, microplastics, etc.)
- The products are vegans and labeled PETA Vegan & Cruelty Free.
- The brand is local : it calls on Swiss expertise that respects labor law
- The products are high-end and affordable prices : by removing as much as possible of intermediaries, Grangettes Switzerland manages to offer prices that correspond to the real value of the product, without unnecessary added value.
Grangettes Switzerland in the future
Grangettes Switzerland is a young and modern brand with a long-term vision. Over the months, she plans to work on new recipes adapted to the specific needs of other customers, and to distribute her products without intermediary particularly in Europe and the United States. It also plans to offer the products in large hospital groups.
Grangettes Switzerland is a brand of high quality which offers expertise and an innovative approach to very high added value to consumers of cosmetic care, remaining faithful to the values of its founders: humanity, respect for the environment, respect for animals and product quality.
It combines the expertise ancestral of the nuns at the scientific modernity of cosmetology.